Data and analytics leaders are fueling digital transformation, creating monetization opportunities, improving the customer experience and reshaping industries. The conference will give you the tools to build on the fundamentals of data management, BI and analytics; harness innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT); and accelerate the shift toward a data-driven culture to lead the way to better business outcomes.
- This event has passed.
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
|Start:||February 18 @ 7:30 am|
|End:||February 19 @ 5:00 pm|
|Cost:||$2600 – $3150|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre14 Darling Dr. Darling Harbour
Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- LSA 2019 February 26 @ 8:00 am - February 27 @ 5:00 pm
- Digital Marketing Innovation Summit-New York February 27 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm
- RSA 2019 March 4 @ 8:00 am - March 8 @ 5:00 pm
- CompTIA Community Forum 2019 March 11 @ 8:00 am - March 13 @ 5:00 pm
- Analytics and Data Summit March 12 @ 8:00 am - March 14 @ 5:00 pm
June 10 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm
The 47th North American Research Conference (NAMRC 47) is the premier international forum on manufacturing research. This event attracts more than 800 researchers and manufacturers from around the globe to share the latest manufacturing innovations and developments in manufacturing systems and processes, cyber-physical systems, and materials processing.