The 47th North American Research Conference (NAMRC 47) is the premier international forum on manufacturing research. This event attracts more than 800 researchers and manufacturers from around the globe to share the latest manufacturing innovations and developments in manufacturing systems and processes, cyber-physical systems, and materials processing.
- This event has passed.
47th North American Research Conference
|Start:||June 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||June 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Bayfront Convention Center1 Sassafras Pier
Erie, PA 16507 United States
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Law Enforcement-Homeland Security Forum & Technology Exposition November 29 @ 8:00 am - December 1 @ 5:00 pm
- Future of Health Summit December 6 @ 8:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm
- George Mason University CyberSecurity Innovation Forum December 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Aspen Security Forum December 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Security Investor Conference (SIC) December 14 @ 8:00 am - December 15 @ 5:00 pm
December 6 @ 8:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm
The Milken Institute Future of Health Summit (FHS) convenes the best minds in the world to confront the most significant health challenges by matching human, financial, and scientific resources with the most innovative, inclusive, and impactful ideas. The pandemic has influenced the way we think about health and pushed health to the forefront of our minds. Now, more than ever, the public is acutely attuned to how the health system works, the impact of health policy, and the importance of…